Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Friday, September 3, 2010

Pursuit of Happiness


I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shines aint always gonna be gold. – Kid Cudi


I feel horrible for my gal, Kamilah L feel better love <3 Its Kenya here though , sorry I have been ghost. It hard to come out when yourself is under so much burden and sadness .. my advice to Kamilah is just hang in there babes J he'll come around eventually maybe something is just happening to him or maybe he feels as if you guys are in a rush and this is his method of slowing you down :] think positive I always tell you not negative :-* and if he does or is treating you like this for no reason (knowing ANGRY, he is probably going through it) then later hes gonna come back . Member what he said , & please stop watching and listening to these sad movies there throwing me off.



Now To entertain YOU GUYS J

School is AROUND THE CORNER in NYC , Am I Excited ? Kind of, I just wish this was my Junior Year so I can attend my dream college :] This year however, I've been blessed with an internship at a parenting website (we writers have to start small.) I will be blogging about my experience there and all that other good shit. Also in a few weeks I will defiantly (hopefully) get a volunteer opportunity at the library (hoping that leads to a job.) YAY ! I feel like life is starting of on the right foot. Kamilah will be blogging about the volunteer experience though, since that whole geeky learning working gig is mostly her part take.



KENYAs BACK BITCHESSSSS J

KenYA West :) <3

0 comments: