Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Friday, December 23, 2011

Heads over heels

Hey Guys , Its Kenya Here :* Changed The Sites Name To She Explains It All :) Hope You Guys Still Dig It .. we Even Redecorated ..

His Name iss B ..
One day me and my girl Ray was trading BBMs in class we were deleting boys adding them macking to them and all .. We came across this guy with dread "You shouldn't add him K, hes grown" .. #Pause , he has dreads and hes grown ?! I like the sound of that already !! "But K he is like 20" F-ck it an older guy is just what I need to get over Mike.
I add him and he was so friendly and nice , at the time Mike started to treat me like shit so I need a guy who can heal my wound almost. A month after talking I realize how much I enjoy his company via BBM and I develop feelings (yeah I know im a softy). But hes the "im not ready for relationship" type .. But im every bit determine to make him mines .. Me and B, 7 months later, is at a place where its like were in a relationship but were not. I hate that the most because f_ck I like him so much and were perfect together but what if society wont accept us . I mean I dont care and im pretty sure he doesnt but whatever.
How do I know that everything im doing for him will be worth it .. The sex, the constant texting, the gift I got him for Christmas (Take Care album by Drake) . I guess my biggest fear is that he wouldnt want me at the end. But I guess im a risk taker and im not a quitter so I dont give up until the bitter end.
Why are our generation boys so like not wanting to be in a relationship? I think its because they never had a dad to show them what a good relationship should look like with their mothers, or their moms never been the best example for them.
*$igh* it sucks when yu have someone thats good for you around but cant have them ..
Anyway Happy Holidays Love :* See You Soon
XOXO
KenYa <3

0 comments: