Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Letters To B ..

Lately I've been giving B the hardest time, i've given him attitude, i've text him with nothing to say. I feel just flat out angry at him, I HATE HIM, I LOVE HIM, I'M LIVING HIM, I'M STAYING WITH HIM , All this bullshit & When He Ask "WHY YOUR ACTING LIKE THIS"  I Have to brush him of.
Dear B,
 I've known you for 7 months and I I've grown to like you in a way where its just so complicated .. Its TOO complicated. The time, the friends with benefits, the night when i'm with you play fighting, the sex. When i think about us its just too complexed to even think about.
Maybe I love him, should I tell him? But what what if he doesn't love me what if he gets angry at me or scared. FUCK! Will I even have the balls to say HEY, heres this letter I love you  be mines. Hell No I WON'T , fuck it let me stop procasinating and write this letter.
I feel like .. like I just want to be with you.
This is shit he knows already, He definitely doesn't want to hear this again. OMG WHY IS THIS SO HARD WHY AM I MAKING IT SO COMPLEXED, Just flat out SAY IT, Hey B.. I Like You Alot The Reason why im MAD @ you all the time because you dont want to be with me but you always want to write me and see you and sh_t.
Lately, I've been mad with you, its because I really like you and you say you like me so why can't we be together. "Because im NOT Ready", how can you not be ready to be with someone but always want to see me, always wanna talk to me, and do stuff couples do. Fuck The Commitment. Its not hard to not have sex with everyone its not like your just cutting off everyone in the world.
This is totally pointless :( ,
IDKKKKKK IDKKKKKKK FUCKKKKK >:(



Relationship = Stress
Am I REALLY READY FOR A RELATIONSHIPP .. ?
Or is my loneliness burning for someone to fill the emptiness ...


xOxO
Kamilah <3

0 comments: