Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Relationship Complexities




Every woman has her breaking point. But I don’t even know where mines begin or ends. I’ve been through so many ups and downs it’s like I never learn. Last week (the week before if memory serves me right) I broke things off with B. It was bound to fail I should’ve known, but it was for the best. I also became friends with Hazel, after weeks of persuading her to be in a relationship with me. Things never really work in my favor though. While B was telling me “I’m not ready for a relationship” he was in a RELATIONSHIP WITH ANOTHER FEMALE. Yes I got played, yes I was hurt but what can a girl do? Then Hazel was telling me we should “be friends” yet she’s over talking to the next girl.

I’m not sure why I continuously get played like a fiddle but I don’t really have time or strength to question why. So my fellow readers the characters Hazel and B are dead , I would like to announce a new character . . KB .

KB is a girl I knew since my freshman year of High School, now knowing me I can be very naïve and blind but I don’t know why I never found her attractive until this year. After some conversation me and KB became close and I had to tell my BFF about her.

While KB flirted I thought we were just carrying on with conversation. My BFF had to slap some sense into me to tell me that the girl wanted me. I decided to give her a chance and I felt as though we clicked , there was an apparent bond between us that I liked. BUT AS ALWAYS WITH ME THERE WAS A CATCH. Now my friends think I should just play the friend role be the one she cries on  but I don’t like wasting time and lord knows my time is gonna be wasted . . idkkk man



-       Kamilah

0 comments: