Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Mm.. Your Not So Fancy Huh ?




Hello Darlings J .. Hope You Guys Had A Lovely Weekend , I Know I Did. Me and My Sex In The City Look Alikes Went Out. Of Course Before we Go Out We Sit And Discuss Randumb Bull Fuckery, Samantha Jones (My First Brooklyn Friend) Started Playing Fancy, (Yes another Drake Referance.) And Then Miranda Goes ".. Are We Really Fancy?" Cluelessly I Starred at Her Wondering WHO THE HELL IS WE? We Is Too MANY People To Question. She Repeated Herself This Time Picking Up The Tone Of My Stare And Said "What Does It Mean To Be Fancy?" – So That's My Topic Of My Blog ; To Discuss What Being Fancy REALLY and TRULY Means.



What Does It Mean To Be Fancy?



By This Definition It Means (In Kenyamilah Terms) Having The Finer Things In Life.



How Do You Know If Your Fancy Or Not

  • You Know Your Fancy If You Have an Elegant Style Such As Dresses and Heels and If Your Independent. Your Hair Is Always Done and Your NailsJ Or If You Don't Fit None Of Those Descriptions Just Being Independent And Dress N I C E L Y
  • YOUR NOT FANCY If You Dress Manly, Depend On Someone To Do Everyone For Everything. Period.


Are You Fancy?

  • Ehh , Me and Kamilah Have Our Own Swag Idk If That Makes Us Fancy But Yeah IDGAF Bout Others Opinions So That Should Make Me Fancy Enough


I Leave You With The Song FANCY - Drake ft. Swizz Beats and T.I.

XOXO KenYA

0 comments: