Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Teen 101: Relationship & Love – Cuffingism



Hello fellow readers, as I type to you today from a dark room – all white walls with just the street lights peeking through my weirdly patterned curtains, I've been enlightened. Knowing me personally you would know three things: I love food, Have a few real friends, and im just plain old weird. But im not the weird where you would find yourself saying "damn this chick is fucking psycho" it's the good weird where I say meaningful shit just randomly, so this would be one of my weird fucking blogs. So I was slipping into my pink sleeping bag on my red couch and thought RELATIONSHIPS ARE LIKE RELIGION. Im not trying to cause controversy or whatever, so please spare me. But from my personal accquitances and encounters that's the conclusion I have drawn. CUFFINGISM : A religion based on love, trust, and high standards.
Now as the "founder" of Cuffingism, they're certain things to understand GUYS ARE LIKE RAPPERS AND BASKETBALL PLAYERS.
How Are Guys Like Rappers and Basketball Players?
  • Guys are like rappers. They all speak or express them self differently as individuals. The top three ' rappers ' you wanna go for are – Drizzys , Hov , and T.I. THOSE GUYS ARE THE ONES THAT WILL KEEP IT REAL WITH YOU and the ones that you'd wanna keep for ever. Don't ever go for Gucci Manes, Soulja Boys, Waka Flockas, French Montanas, Eminem (depending on what you like). Guys are like basketball players because they all have different approaches in there games and different stats. I could be talking to a Lebron, he seems determined, straight forward and a leader. But underneath it all home boy might change up when it comes to about to win my love. So I'd prefer being with a Kobe or maybe a Dwight Howard :p


Another thing to understand is Cuffingism is just like Buddhism . In order to understand certain rules about Cuffingism you must be enlightened, take my friend Gina for example. Gina has been in a relationship with a Lil Wayne. During the first year or so of there relationship it was going smooth, until Weezy decide to switch up on her and 'fuck everygirl in the world' Gina is now enlightened. She knows how boys think and she uses that against them in order to find her Hov (which she already found but that's another blog.)
Eight RULED Path – In order to become a CUFFINGIST You must follow these eight step to be enlightened.
  1. You are the best thing to happen to you and don't let any guy think that
  2. Don't settle for less than the best because you're the best so why settle for someone who cant be the best there damn selves ?
  3. Don't let your guard down because guys can shapeshift into vicious assholes at any point
  4. Upon meeting a guy who sucks total cow nuts let him go don't work anything out (it was his lost.)
  5. Don't let him push you around or change you get a guy who likes you for you
  6. If your not good for him let him go
  7. Don't get with someone who won't make you happy, the stress isn't worth it
  8. Make sure things aren't too serious too fast.
Now that you have understood the basis of CUFFINGISM and the perfect guy (according to me you are now ready to go out into the world knowing that your b/f wont be a failure. J

What guy would you personally prefer?
  • Personally, I'd prefer a Drizzy with a splash of T.I. Drizzy being the realist and more humble out of the rest. I find that the most appealing, I want someone who's so real that they don't quite notice it. But he must also have a swag that completely RIP the competition (T.I.)
Well ladies and germs, my eyes are finally getting low L sorry I must leave after typing about 6OO – 7OO words :-* I leave you with Drake's song "9 am in Dallas" since it was like 2 AM when I first typed this J

  • U MAKE ME BETTER <3
Shwhaaaaaam ! XOXO,
Kamilah <3

0 comments: