Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Monday, August 9, 2010

Teen 101: Becoming a Teen ( High School )


You know how your parents always say "Being a teen are the best times of your life" when really it isn't. If anything it the biggest STRESS!! Transitioning from middle school and high school is the first stage in ACTUALLY becoming a teen. Graduation is suppose to be a ceremony where your promoted to the next level when really it's a ceremony where you withdrawl all of your status, friends, and dearest memories. Going to high school was probably the most life changing thing in my life, also the biggest stress and the biggest mistake. Peter Pan is lucky, he never grows up. Well since I'm entering my sophomore year I can tell you a thing or two to expect in your freshman year –



  1. Friends and people that will either make the next 4 year good or bad : Make sure you choose the right crowd and not sucky friends that will make it horrific for you.
    If you don't make good friends (ones you can rely on and will help you ) all your years will be drama drama *stress and more drama.

  2. Popularity : When I was in middle school I was friendly with everyone ; I was cool and was very sociable _ who wouldn't love Kenya
    J but Kamilah is very shy and
    When I entered a new school; I had the hardest time meeting friends, and when I met friends it was usually by accident or through third party. But I didn't stress it
    Because my focus is to really get straight As and go to a good college, but dang I wanted to be the cool smart nerd L

  3. Teacher interaction : BEWARE OF TEACHERS !! THEY CAN BE VERYYY CRUETIAL!!


    Well That's Really all there is too it ' Just becareful in the jungle of highschool and try your best to survive as well as you can J



    XOXO ,
    KENYA
    <3

0 comments: