Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Saturday, August 14, 2010

“ .. & SHE SAID , HE SAID & SCREW THEM “


Im from the Bronx , The Bronx Has Been My Home For the Last 14 and a Half Years Until I Reside to Brooklyn.. That's A WHOLE KNEW BLOG. But I Still Keep In Touch with My Brooklyn Folks And Family. Through Twitter and Facebook ( and my new addiction CRACkBERRY ) Its Like I Never Moved at All.. Yesterday My Timeline on Twitter was In Raged with A Page Known To Attack Bronxs' Elite. These pages are something like Gossip Girl and PRETTY LITTLE Liars They Tell Every Secret And In And Outs Of The Most Popular People. Now Im Not Usual On These Pages (Hell Im NEVER On The Page). But Damn Why Are People Finding DIRT On Others Just To Talk About It – Well Personally I Find It Entertaining . I Watch TV just To Live it In Real Life Lmfaooo .. I'd Be Horrible to Not Let You Feast Your EYES On These " #PACKITUP , PUT THEM ON BLAST " Pages
Read The THINGS The Author Had To Say About A Girl And A Dude

Effed Up I Know Is This How We Were Raised to Terrorized Each Other Name ? Do We Laugh Or Do We Try To Find Out WHOS doing this ? U Decided.

XOXO KAMILAH <3

0 comments: