Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Wakey Wakey Eggs And Blogging :)


Good Morning My Lovely Readers (whos ever reading.) KENYAs Here .. Its Currently 6:01 AM this is the time I deliver my message to you all. Tonight I had some trouble sleeping , which is quiet unlike me if you ask but you didn't but in my head you did so I'll continue. And I really could sleep, my mind was just bouncing every from movies to ghost to love and I went as far as to write to my bestie whom I don't usually speak to, to see how shes been (BORING.) – ily shay. But anyhow what REALLY kept me up was the movie "Why DID I Get Married TOO" as you all know Tyler Perry (a complete genius, and great actor if I do say so myself.) created this film and the plot in my words are as follow: four couples go on a yearly retreat vacation improve or work on there marriage, a recently divorce Jill Scott and remarried finds her douche bag of a husband attending the retreat as well with intentions of getting back with her; Janet Jackson and her husband whom externally seem so perfect turned out to be a psycho drunken angry couple whom get a divorce , Tyler Perrys wife cheats on him (he should've known in the first one.) and Tashe Smith and her husband continues to argue <3 = F U N & LOVELY

I loved all the drama and surprises it made me laugh cry and think THIS IS WHY I DON'T WANNA GET MARRIED. Its too risky too much time and work. When I die I wanna be buried in some Louie Boutins and red nail polish not a black dress with everyone crying. & My Husband whos gonna be sad and disappointed. I wanna be known as the FIERCE KENYA WEST J and Leave this EARTH peacefully and loved knowing I've lived a happily forfilled life with no regrets .

 
Oh At The End Janet Jackson curses Out her Husband and He Dies In a Car Crash (ANOTHER death in her character hands to a car crash way to go Damita Jo.)
Well Lovies .. My Eyes Are Getting those rings and *YAAAAAAWN!!! Im Feeling Sleepy – its 6:25 AM
With my stinky morning breath =x
XOXO KENYA <3

0 comments: